Did you know that identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the United States? Many thieves have come to depend on the internet, telephones, digital devices and even meddling through your trash in an effort to steal your identity and your money.
That’s why Citizens National Bank is proud to provide our customers with a new text alert service called smsGaurdian. Receive and respond to text message alerts on your mobile device when your debit card is used for any transaction.
WHAT IS SMS?
Short Message Service (SMS) is a text messaging service that your abled mobile devices can utilize.
Features and Benefits for our Cardholder(s):
- Free service*-*(Message and data rates may apply)
- Will receive an alert on all approved and declined transactions
- Two-way text communication
- Can enroll up to two devices per debit card
- Create a Do-Not-Disturb window
- One year enrollment period
- Opt-out of receiving alerts at any time
- All major phone carries supported
If the transaction is accurate, there is no need to do anything. Simply ignore the message. However, if the transaction is fraudulent, you can reply to the alert with the code that will be provided and your debit card will be blocked from further use.
Enroll in this program today by simply clicking the “Click Here to Enroll” icon on this page, where you will provide the necessary information and authorize us to activate the service.
Click here to learn more.